- Available: married.
- Age: 21.
- Annoyance: people touching me.
- Animal: Horse.
- Beer: I prefer jack daniels.
- Birthday: Feb. 11, 1992
- Body Part on opposite sex: arms & my husband’s butt.
- Been in Love: yes. sir.
- Been on stage?: plenty of times.
- Believe in Magic: you can find magic in everything.
- Believe in Santa: never did.
- Candy: chewy sweet tarts.
- Color: red.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: chocolate.
- Chinese/Mexican Food: Chinese.
- Cake or pie: cream pies and chocolate cake.
- Continent to visit: back to europe.
- Cheese: swiss.
- Day or Night: night.
- Dancing in the rain: yes.
- Eyes: blue.
- Ever failed a class? i failed art before, because it is stupid.
- First thoughts waking up: No.
- Food: pizza.
- Greatest Fear: becoming an alcoholic.
- Gum: no.
- Get along with your parents? now i do.
- Hair Color: naturally im a toe head, right now, im a strawberry blonde.
- Height: 5’3”
- Holiday: thanksgiving.
- How do you want to die: fire.
- Ice Cream: cherry garcia.
- Instrument: i can play? the drums, flute, clarinet. favorite? guitar.
- Jewelry: rings.
- Job: unemployed.
- Kids:any day now.
- Keep a journal?: yes.
- Love: more than just a ‘feeling’.
- Letter: r.
- Laughed so hard you cried: its a common beaudoin/mcclintock trait.
- Milk flavor: Skim.
- Movies: la belle et la bete.
- Motion sickness?: yes.
- McD’s or BK: KFC.
- Number: 6.
- One wish: to go into labor.
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke.
- Perfect Pizza: pineapple mushroom.
- Piercings: HAD- nose, two belly piercings, 2 conches, 2 industrials, tongue, corset. NOW- ears.
- Quail: delish.
- Reason to cry: many.
- Reality T.V.: so shitty.
- Radio Station: Pandora.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: oh yes.
- Ring size: 4.5
- Song: two tear drops
- Shoe size: 6.5
- Salad Dressing: cole farms house dressing/ french
- Sushi: no.
- Skinny dipped?: duh.
- Tattoos?: tree of life that goes down my arm into a dandilion, chinese on my wrist, lightning bolt with softball number one arm, quote on right side ribs, and ex’s name on left side ribs.
- Time for bed: i dont sleep anymore.
- Thunderstorms: favorite.
- Unpredictable: yep.
- Vacation spot(s): finland.
- Weakness: rotator cuff, my husband’s laugh.
- Worst feeling: belittled.
- Wanted to be a model: im up on the suicide girl website. try and find me ;]
- Worst Weather? sleet.
- X-Rays: Lets leave this question at the door.
-Year it is now: 2013.
-Yellow: looks horrid on me.
- Zoo animal: elephants.
My second grade teacher liked to ask us,
“How do you feel today, on a scale of one to ten?”
Ten always meant I’m super, thank you
and one was always not today, Mrs. MacAuley, not today.
But I never liked numbers, they would always
twist and rebel against my mind so I chose
to speak in colors instead.
January third - I am the color
of mint chocolate chip ice cream
but I’ve eaten all the chocolate chips.
I am calm.
February seventh - I am a bruise of
blues and violets today. I think it would
be best if I sat by the window.
These are unhappy colors.
April eleventh - I am turquoise, I am magenta,
I am every color in the rainbow.
April thirtieth - I am gray, I am silent.
May first - I am orange, the color of melting
creamsicles on a beach in July.
June twelfth - I am as yellow as the school bus
that will bring me home to summer. I am free.
Twelve years later, I still use colors.
The winter makes me feel cobalt blue, the ocean
turns me a seafoam green. Violets and purples
leave me uneasy and scarlet is a fever of fury.
Some nights I drown in shades of navy, denim,
and cornflower but other nights I meditate in forests of
harlequin and shamrock.
you leave me a blinding white followed by a soft yellow:
the color of sunlight after a period of darkness.
I really don’t understand the obsession girls have over weddings; Especially large weddings, where their dress costs thousands of dollars, have ten bridesmaids, a huge banquet hall, and a cake that costs more than 2 months rent. Shouldn’t it be about the man you are marrying, not the festivities that occur on that day? Sorry, little girl, but the day you get married isn’t YOUR day, it is a shared day between you and your husband, where you make those vows (that most of the time now-a-days don’t mean a grain of salt with the divorce rate) to love and cherish each other till death do you part.
I couldn’t have been happier for my wedding day, though it was completely taken over by my mother-in-law, but point still stands. We planned the wedding in two weeks, I wore a co-workers gown from 5 years before, and had a small get together after where I didn’t even touch the cake, though I did eat my weight in green bean casserole.
Really, I just don’t get it.
While moving, I threw away my journals.
Years and years of poetry and prose
Just in the trash.
Heartbreak and tattered childhoods
Never to be seen again.
I don’t need those reminders,
They have no room in my heart anymore.
let’s spend our week nights eating cereal on the floor
when there is a perfectly fine table behind us.
we can go to the movies and sit in the back row
just to make out like kids falling in love for the first time.
we’ll paint the rooms of our house
and get more paint on us than the walls.
we can hold hands and go to parties we end up
ditching to drink wine out of the bottle in the bathtub.
and slow dance with me in our bedroom
with an unmade bed and candles on the nightstand.
let me love you forever.