- Available: married.
- Age: 21.
- Annoyance: people touching me.
- Animal: Horse.
- Beer: I prefer jack daniels.
- Birthday: Feb. 11, 1992
- Body Part on opposite sex: arms & my husband’s butt.
- Been in Love: yes. sir.
- Been on stage?: plenty of times.
- Believe in Magic: you can find magic in everything.
- Believe in Santa: never did.
- Candy: chewy sweet tarts.
- Color: red.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: chocolate.
- Chinese/Mexican Food: Chinese.
- Cake or pie: cream pies and chocolate cake.
- Continent to visit: back to europe.
- Cheese: swiss.
- Day or Night: night.
- Dancing in the rain: yes.
- Eyes: blue.
- Ever failed a class? i failed art before, because it is stupid.
- First thoughts waking up: No.
- Food: pizza.
- Greatest Fear: becoming an alcoholic.
- Gum: no.
- Get along with your parents? now i do.
- Hair Color: naturally im a toe head, right now, im a strawberry blonde.
- Height: 5’3”
- Holiday: thanksgiving.
- How do you want to die: fire.
- Ice Cream: cherry garcia.
- Instrument: i can play? the drums, flute, clarinet. favorite? guitar.
- Jewelry: rings.
- Job: unemployed.
- Kids:any day now.
- Keep a journal?: yes.
- Love: more than just a ‘feeling’.
- Letter: r.
- Laughed so hard you cried: its a common beaudoin/mcclintock trait.
- Milk flavor: Skim.
- Movies: la belle et la bete.
- Motion sickness?: yes.
- McD’s or BK: KFC.
- Number: 6.
- One wish: to go into labor.
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke.
- Perfect Pizza: pineapple mushroom.
- Piercings: HAD- nose, two belly piercings, 2 conches, 2 industrials, tongue, corset. NOW- ears.
- Quail: delish.
- Reason to cry: many.
- Reality T.V.: so shitty.
- Radio Station: Pandora.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: oh yes.
- Ring size: 4.5
- Song: two tear drops
- Shoe size: 6.5
- Salad Dressing: cole farms house dressing/ french
- Sushi: no.
- Skinny dipped?: duh.
- Tattoos?: tree of life that goes down my arm into a dandilion, chinese on my wrist, lightning bolt with softball number one arm, quote on right side ribs, and ex’s name on left side ribs.
- Time for bed: i dont sleep anymore.
- Thunderstorms: favorite.
- Unpredictable: yep.
- Vacation spot(s): finland.
- Weakness: rotator cuff, my husband’s laugh.
- Worst feeling: belittled.
- Wanted to be a model: im up on the suicide girl website. try and find me ;]
- Worst Weather? sleet.
- X-Rays: Lets leave this question at the door.
-Year it is now: 2013.
-Yellow: looks horrid on me.
- Zoo animal: elephants.
My second grade teacher liked to ask us,
“How do you feel today, on a scale of one to ten?”
Ten always meant I’m super, thank you
and one was always not today, Mrs. MacAuley, not today.
But I never liked numbers, they would always
twist and rebel against my mind so I chose
to speak in colors instead.
January third - I am the color
of mint chocolate chip ice cream
but I’ve eaten all the chocolate chips.
I am calm.
February seventh - I am a bruise of
blues and violets today. I think it would
be best if I sat by the window.
These are unhappy colors.
April eleventh - I am turquoise, I am magenta,
I am every color in the rainbow.
April thirtieth - I am gray, I am silent.
May first - I am orange, the color of melting
creamsicles on a beach in July.
June twelfth - I am as yellow as the school bus
that will bring me home to summer. I am free.
Twelve years later, I still use colors.
The winter makes me feel cobalt blue, the ocean
turns me a seafoam green. Violets and purples
leave me uneasy and scarlet is a fever of fury.
Some nights I drown in shades of navy, denim,
and cornflower but other nights I meditate in forests of
harlequin and shamrock.
you leave me a blinding white followed by a soft yellow:
the color of sunlight after a period of darkness.